Technical Sales Engineer
Bard in Dungeons & Dragons
I manage the pre-sales consultation for the identity and access management business in the Asia Pacific South region.
Prior to my current role, I have been a cyber security engineer for SIEM solutions.
Also, I am currently a Bard named Erik in the fantasy realm of Barovia in the world of Dungeons & Dragons!
What I Do
Dungeons &Dragons3rd Yrs
Raspberry Pi Owned3
Jan 2015 - Mar 2017Asia Pacific University - in partnership with Staffordshire University
BSc(Hons) Information Technology
Specialized in Information System Security
May 2012 - Oct 2014Asia Pacific University
Diploma in Information & Communication Technology
Part 2 CGPA: 3.04
Part 1 CGPA: 2.50
Jul 2021 - Current(4 mths)
RSA Security Pte. Ltd.
- Provide support for product demonstrations, technical discussions to support the sales organization in RSA.
- Drive the technical presales process and act as a technical resource for the Sales team.
- Perform Proof-of-Concepts as needed with prospective partners and customers.
- Ensure the technical win of accounts.
- Deliver sales and technical presentations to audiences.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape within the respective territory.
- Site: SecurID - An RSA Business
Apr 2021 - Jun 2021(4 mths)
Apr 2017 - Apr 2021(4 yrs 1 mths)
Stone Forest IT Pte. Ltd.
- Implemented Elastic Stack projects to customers from telco and bank sector in 2020.
- Served professional services to more than 20 MicroFocus ArcSight projects within SLA.
- Main presenter for pre-sales and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Worked with customers from different sectors like Government agencies, Telco, and Financial Service Institutions.
- Received multiple positive feedbacks from customers and was awarded in 2019 with Service Excellency from Stone Forest IT for providing customer-oriented service.
- Site: Stone Forest IT Pte. Ltd.
Dec 2015 - Feb 2016(3 mths)
Nettium Sdn Bhd
- Prepared, setup, executed quality assurance tests on web-based e-Commerce applications with developer collaboration.
- Designed test scope for integration, system, usability, stress, and regression tests.
- Site: Nettium Sdn. Bhd.
Oct 2012 - Feb 2015(2 yrs 5 mths)
Asia Pacific University
- Provided technical troubleshooting to all lab computers to ensure minimal downtime.
- Provided front desk assistance for students and staffs related to I.T. queries.
- Resolved all student accommodation network issues within SLA of 48 hours.
- Site: Asia Pacific University
- Zero Trust
- Identity Transformation
- Single Sign-On
- Elastic Stack
- Technical Presentation
- Sales Presentation
- Solution Architect